David Blaine Style Mental Magic Tricks
A Selection of mental trick observations and ideas that you can improvise on.
1. Think of any card it's a wild guess but a spectator will almost always think of the Nine of diamonds, Ace of spades, Queen of Hearts or the Six of Clubs.
Have each of those cards hidden on you in different pockets, remember which card is where so that you can reveal the hopefully chosen card.
2. Pick a number between 50-100 with even and different digits. Answer: 68.
3. Pick a number between 1-1,000 Answer:333
4. Fan a set of cards with one face card and the 4H in the center, nine times out of ten the spectator will pick the four because it's in the center and it appears uncommon. (i.e. 7C,AD,4H,KH,9D).
Have a duplicate 4H, already slipped into the spectators pocket and ask them to check the pocket after they have hopefully selected the 4H from your cards.
5. Borrow a coin from someone, secretly switch it with an already bent coin that you had in your hand and have them hold your coin in their hand.Tell them to concentrate and imagine that the coin that they are holding is bending.
When they open their hand to examine the coin, they will think that the coin has bent while in their hand. Tell them that they have bent it with their mind!
Just collect a coin and carefully bend it in a vice prior to performing the trick.
Say some Blaine like things to help your magic such as: Let me show you something strange, I'm going to try something, I've never done this before, It's bizarre, Do you (Did you) feel that? That's crazy, That's scary, Can I try something with you?